Here are a few pics of Megan’s garden. It was cold outside so she started them inside from seeds. She is good at this…
I been wanting to build a teardrop trailer for some time. And today I got lucky and found this little gem. The guy who was building it was just over it and had no ambition to finish it. So we picked it up very cheap.
I will be doing a little ‘customizing’ to it. Then probably sale it.
We went out to Oro Grande days today. Always a good time. And Megan like to go into the antique shops.
Adam at SpankinTime Motorsports got the new fuel system installed in the 300 today. He got it on the dyno and got some good numbers. Ended up about 800whp/680wtq. All was good, then the trans failed. Lost all gears.
So the transmission was pulled and is being sent back to Southern Horod to get it all fixed up. So, the end is in sight. I have had transmission issues since the day I picked the car up. Glad to see SpankinTime is all over it.
- – 2 chicken breasts, Cut into small bite-size pieces
- – 1 Bell pepper, chopped up
- – 1/2 onion, chopped up
- – 1 oz of peanuts
- – 4 carrots, shredded
- – 1 bunch of green onions, cut up
- – 1 head of lettuce cups
- – Tsang stir-fry oil
- – Tsang Classic Sauce
- – Soy sauce to your liking
- – Sriracha to your liking
- – Few oz on Badia Complete Seasoning
- Cut chicken into small bite size pieces. Add Badia Complete Seasoning.
- Cut Bell pepper in very small pieces.
- Cook chicken, Bell pepper and peanuts using Tsang stir-fry oil.
- Once the chicken is done, mix in favorite teriyaki glaze and cook for a few more minutes. I use Tsang Classic Sauce. It’s nice and thick!
- Roll into lettuce cups. Garnish with great onions, carrots and onion. Add soy sauce and Sriracha to taste.
Testing out FooGallery for the site. So far I really like it. First upload your photos to create a gallery, Then use the shortcode to embed the gallery. Pretty good stuff..
SELECT TO VIEW FULL SIZE PHOTOS