So i detailed the bike today. It turned out great. I had some scratches on the battery cover, so I did a little paint correction today.
First I cleaned the area with APC. then I used Masterson’s Glaze to remove the scratches. Then I used their Shield to get that deep shine. Followed it all up with some P&S Bead Maker. Turned out amazing.
- – 2 chicken breasts, Cut into small bite-size pieces
- – 1 Bell pepper, chopped up
- – 1/2 onion, chopped up
- – 1 oz of peanuts
- – 4 carrots, shredded
- – 1 bunch of green onions, cut up
- – 1 head of lettuce cups
- – Tsang stir-fry oil
- – Tsang Classic Sauce
- – Soy sauce to your liking
- – Sriracha to your liking
- – Few oz on Badia Complete Seasoning
- Cut chicken into small bite size pieces. Add Badia Complete Seasoning.
- Cut Bell pepper in very small pieces.
- Cook chicken, Bell pepper and peanuts using Tsang stir-fry oil.
- Once the chicken is done, mix in favorite teriyaki glaze and cook for a few more minutes. I use Tsang Classic Sauce. It’s nice and thick!
- Roll into lettuce cups. Garnish with great onions, carrots and onion. Add soy sauce and Sriracha to taste.
Had a great time today at SpringFest of LXs 2019 with friends from work. My 300 is still in the shop, so we all rode down in Josh’s Daytona Charger. It’s the Orange one in the pics. These are some of my favorites of the show. Enjoy…
This is one reason I love CA. I would not want to be stuck in all this traffic all night. Just a few minutes for you…
I didn’t have a way to take a spare tire out with me when I was wheeling. So I came up with this idea, a hitch mounted rear tire carrier. So I built it and it works great. Here you go.