March 25, 2019
- – 2 chicken breasts, Cut into small bite-size pieces
- – 1 Bell pepper, chopped up
- – 1/2 onion, chopped up
- – 1 oz of peanuts
- – 4 carrots, shredded
- – 1 bunch of green onions, cut up
- – 1 head of lettuce cups
- – Tsang stir-fry oil
- – Tsang Classic Sauce
- – Soy sauce to your liking
- – Sriracha to your liking
- – Few oz on Badia Complete Seasoning
- Cut chicken into small bite size pieces. Add Badia Complete Seasoning.
- Cut Bell pepper in very small pieces.
- Cook chicken, Bell pepper and peanuts using Tsang stir-fry oil.
- Once the chicken is done, mix in favorite teriyaki glaze and cook for a few more minutes. I use Tsang Classic Sauce. It’s nice and thick!
- Roll into lettuce cups. Garnish with great onions, carrots and onion. Add soy sauce and Sriracha to taste.